Stratezy Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Restrictions on Use
The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of idea5, except that:
1. You may download, print, distribute and use output from the Site for your own internal purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution outside of your organization.
2. Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site content.
3. You may not link to this Site without the prior written approval of idea5.
Users of the Site must not:
1. Monitor, gather or copy any Content on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool, or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
2. Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layouts).
3. Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site.
4. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, background information, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any idea5 server or storage medium.
5. Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by idea5, as determined by idea5 in its sole discretion.
6. Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. You also agree that, in using this Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
7. Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses, or computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
The Content and the functionality of the Site may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice. In addition, if idea5 becomes aware that you are copying, modifying or distributing the Content of the Site other than for the permitted uses of the Site, idea5 reserves the right to revoke your right to these permitted uses.
Proprietary Information Consent
If you wish to use material contained on this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third party in order to use such material. Material contained on the Site is for the sole use of registered customers or employees of idea5 and use by any other firm, corporation or person is strictly prohibited. Users of this Site must have entered into a Master Subscription Agreement with idea5.
idea5 cannot guarantee that the Site or its Content is error free and idea5 makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that the Content is accurate, error free or up to date.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY IDEA5 ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. IDEA5 MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IDEA5 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND IDEA5 MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT IDEA5, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. IDEA5 MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability
Neither idea5, any of its directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall idea5 be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if idea5 has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and the parties acknowledge that idea5 would not grant access to the Site without your agreement to this term.
Third Party Trademarks
This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, idea5. idea5 does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
Sales of Subscription Services
All sales of subscription services are subject to idea5’s standard terms and conditions of sale, a copy of which is available upon request.
idea5 makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States of America. Access to this site from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site outside the United States of America do so by their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.