The Site is intended for adult audiences only, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you are under age 13, please do not attempt to register for the Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
Collection of Information
· We collect the personal information you submit to us when you register with our Site or purchase our Products, including name, organization, billing address, email and payment information. We automatically collect certain kinds of non-personal information from you when you use our Site, including browser type, operating system, CPU speed, referring or exit webpages, click patterns, Session ID, and your computer”s IP address.
· We may on occasion supplement or correct the personal information you submit to us and your IP address with information in our other databases or information from third-party sources in order to reduce errors in our database, authenticate our users, prevent fraud and prevent abuse of our Site, as well as to provide more consistent, relevant experiences to our users.
· We may collect general information about use of the Site, such as what pages visitors access, the number of visits, average time spent on the Site and other similar factors. This information is generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually, although IP addresses and Session ID in relation to downloads may be tracked as part of our fraud prevention efforts.
How Your Information is Used
Except as provided herein, idea5 collects and uses your personal and non-personal information for internal purposes only. We do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to any third party. We may use your information in the following ways:
· To conduct routine business operations such as billing, identification, authentication, contact purposes and general research. As part of our routine business operations, we may transfer your personal information to certain third parties with whom we contract for the limited purpose of providing services such as web hosting, email, credit card processing and other electronic payment processing. These service providers are obligated to protect your information, and they do not use your personal information for their own commercial purposes.
· To employ internal marketing techniques such as tracking customer preferences to provide a customized Site experience and to communicate with you about Products, special offers, and other services.
· To enhance and refine our Site and the Products we offer.
In order to improve our Products and the Site and provide more convenient, relevant experiences to our customers, we and our agents may use “cookies,” “web beacons,” and similar devices to track your activities. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card and enables idea5 to record your passwords and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. A web beacon is a small transparent .gif image that is embedded in an HTML page or email used to track when the page or email has been viewed. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, and most services that include similar devices are typically initially activated to collect data. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
Protecting Your Information
· We use a variety of security measures, including a secure cloud infrastructure, SSL encryption, password authentication, secure payment processing, and confidential client list to help protect your information.
· We do not retain your information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes. When we no longer need your information, we dispose of it safely.
· Despite our efforts to protect your personal information, there is always risk that an unauthorized third party may compromise our security systems or that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted. Your use of the Site and the Products constitutes an acceptance of such risk.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will not share your personal information with third parties without your express consent, except in the limited circumstances described below:
· We may share your personal information with our third party service providers for the limited purposes described in the section entitled “How Your Information is Used.”
· We will share your personal information when required by law, regulation, or litigation, and as necessary for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
· If idea5 sells assets or is acquired by or merged with another entity, we may provide such entity customer information without obtaining your further consent. We may provide notice of such asset sales, acquisitions, or mergers on this Site.
· You can choose not to provide information when you are prompted to do so. Note that if you do not provide us with certain mandatory information, then you may be unable to subscribe to our Products or take advantage of certain features on the Site.
· If at any time you are uncomfortable with our use of your personal information for internal marketing purposes, you may opt-out by telephone, mail, or email as described in “Opting-Out or Updating Your Personal Information and Privacy Preferences.” As discussed above, if you opt-out, then certain Products and services may be unavailable to you.
· You may similarly opt out of receiving communications from us, although we may find it necessary to continue to communicate with you regarding your use of the Site.
The Site and Products are intended for users in the United States and those not governed by privacy laws of other countries.
Opting-Out or Updating Your Personal Information and Privacy Preferences
You have the right to access, correct and delete inaccuracies in your personal information and privacy preferences on the Site at any time by signing into your account and editing your personal information in your account profile. You may also do so by contacting us via telephone, postal mail, or email.
If at any time you wish to opt-out of our use of your information for internal marketing purposes, you may do so by telephone, postal mail, or email:
4509 South 143rd Street Suite 5
Omaha, NE 68137
4509 South 143rd Street Suite 5
Omaha, NE 68137
Please note that idea5 is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of non-idea5 websites to which this Site or any other idea5 website may link. You should review the privacy policies of such sites before using the sites.